Join in the opportunity to meet active Award holders, stay in contact with them, collaborate with the National Office, meet successful people, join various events, take part in planned workshops, make use of and develop your skills and experiences.
If you would like to represent the Award at different events, develop your presentation skills and share your Award story with other young people in order to encourage them to join the Award, then you can become one of our Award Ambassadors.
Volunteer at the National Office
You can help the Award Office by assisting them organise events such as Award ceremonies and promotional events; you can choose to either work regularly at the office or solely on specific events.
DoEIA-TR Alumni Working Group (Network Organisation) Team Member
If you would like to help develop the Alumni Group itself, plan workshops and events for other Award holders, share your ideas with us.
What will you do after this?
Just fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions you can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the advantages to being an Active Network Member?
- You will be contributing to the development of the Award further and will be staying in contact with the Award family.
- You will be able to contact active Award holders and meet many inspirational and successful people.
- The most active members will have the chance to choose their own Award Leader. (You will have access to orientation, project management, social media management, and special proposals from our partners (courses, workshops, special events, and internships).
- You will be given the chance to receive advice with regards to applying to universities (such as writing a good cover letter),
- You will gain important experience regarding how an NGO should be run and how it is managed.
- And finally, you will have lots of fun and gain experience.