TURKEY HUMAN RESOURCES EDUCATION AND HEALTH FOUNDATION
The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award-Türkiye
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DISCLOSURE TEXT
As Turkey Human Resources Health and Education Foundation ("TIKAV" or "the Foundation") we show maximum sensitivity to security issues of your personal data. With this in mind, as TIKAV and Turkey Human Resources in Health and Education Foundation DOEI-Turkey, we attach great importance to maintain the preservation and process of all personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ( KVK Law ) to all related parties to the Foundation and the Turkey Human resources Education and Health Foundation DOEI-Turkey including people who benefit from The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award-Turkey Program (the "Program") , the program's products and services. In the capacity of Data Supervisor as defined in KVK Law with full consideration of this responsibility,
We process your personal data within the limits defined by the legislation and as described below.
a. Data Supervisor and Represantative
Your personal data in accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698); As a data supervisor, Kazım Özalp Mahallesi(district) Koza Cad. NO: 26 Cankaya / ANKARA address resident in Turkey Human Resources in Health and Education Foundation (DoEI-Turkey) can be processed by the extent described below.
b. The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data collected for; the necessary work done by our business units to ensure participation by the program offered by DoEIA-Turkey; To offer and develop products and services offered to you in accordance with your tastes, usage habits and needs; Providing the implementation of the program regulations, policies and other relevant documents; Within the framework of carrying out our activities for the purpose of ensuring the legal and commercial security of TİKAV and persons who are in contact with TİKAV in the frame of foundation activities, they will be covered within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and objectives specified in articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c. Personal Data can be transferred to whom and for what purpose
Your personal data collected; for the work done by our business units to benefit you from the products and services related to the Program and the Program offered by the Foundation; to offer and develop the products and services offered to you according to your needs; Law No. 6698 on the implementation of the legal and commercial security of TİKAV and persons who are in contact with TİKAV and foundation activities for our strategic partners, stakeholders, suppliers, subsidiaries, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals in order to ensure the execution of the program, regulations, policies and other relevant documents. In accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9, it may be limited to the purposes specified in the Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data which is shared with the public at www.intaward.org.tr.
d. Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is provided by the Foundation with technical and processual methods performed in different channels such as the website, participation forms, mobile applications, call center and physical channels; By using these channels, we are gathered within the framework of legal reasons arising and enforced based on the relevant legislation, contract, demand, commercial custom and honesty rules, which enable you to participate in the Program and provide services related to the Program and to carry out our activities within this framework. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this Disclousure Text within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698
e. The Rights of the Personal Data Owner Subject to Article 11 of the Law No. 6698
As personal data holders, if you send us your requests regarding your rights, our Foundation will finalize the request as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest according to the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee shall be charged by the Foundation at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data holders, have the right to request the followingsfrom the Foundation;
- To learn whether personal data has been processed or not,
- If personal data is processed, request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used suitable to the purpose of processing or not,
- Knowing the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad;
- Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and requesting the notification of the correction to the third parties to which the personal data is transmitted,
- Requests to delete or destroy personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing have been eliminated in accordance with the Law No. 6698 and other relevant provisions of the law, and requesting the notification made within this scope to the third parties which the personal data is transmitted,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the remedy of the loss.
- For your request is answered more quickly and effectively. In accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 1 of Law No. 6698, you must submit your request for using your rights mentioned above in writing or other methods determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection to our foundation.
In order to use your rights above, you should inform us about necessary information to determine your identity, and information about the right that you want to use, which is stated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698; will ensure that your application for your request is answered more quickly and effectively